Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration strikes

For those on Facebook, you might have already seen this but I am posting this to my other blogs now. If you would like to know what the inspiration for this was, send me an email and I will share it with you but I won't post it.



Cattle



Cows, together awake but yet they march in slumber

Unaware of their lives, they squander and blunder

Hold onto things they cannot shake

Addiction keeps them in their rut, their place



How can they go? They trudge in worn tracks

Time chips them away with it's wieldy ax

They moo and they stomp, graze and they chew

Step out of those tracks and they will beller at you



How dare you think different? Have you gone mad?!?!?

What could you be thinking? Why aren't you glad?

Just stay with the herd, don't roam by yourself

Things with the herd are always the same, we've only ourselves to blame



Lone cow or herd cow, you be the judge

Lone cow I am choosing to be, am & was

When herd cows look at you, they'll stare and they'll glare

Don't worry about them.... they aren't going nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment